Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: JBL LE14C Maintenance over time

Quote Originally Posted by academia50 View Post
    Congratulations on the new box
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by academia50 View Post
    I see other JBL speakers there!
    You could tell what they are and your impression compared to LE14C ?
    Man, my english.. ok I try. The other speakers on the pictures are the L-112 and the 4311B. Both seem to have a deeper bass than the C53 but the bass is softer, more boom-bass. The C53 is more precise in the Bass. In the mids the 4311B and the L112 produces a little more distortion than the C53 and womans voices are a little sharp. The C53 is pretty smooth in the mids. I've also measured it. The 4311B and the L112 make K3 distortion in the mids up to 1% at 2,83V input. The C53 less than 0,2%. I think that's amazing for a speaker of 1966. Of these three, the C53 is the best speaker.

Greets
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by hoschibill View Post
    Thank you

Man, my english.. ok I try. The other speakers on the pictures are the L-112 and the 4311B. Both seem to have a deeper bass than the C53 but the bass is softer, more boom-bass. The C53 is more precise in the Bass. In the mids the 4311B and the L112 produces a little more distortion than the C53 and womans voices are a little sharp. The C53 is pretty smooth in the mids. I've also measured it. The 4311B and the L112 make K3 distortion in the mids up to 1% at 2,83V input. The C53 less than 0,2%. I think that's amazing for a speaker of 1966. Of these three, the C53 is the best speaker.

Greets
    Oliver

San Google hilft wirklich, ich Spanisch nach Englisch und Deutsch auf Englisch tu. Sie sind zwei Übersetzungen!. Als ein Experiment, ich befehle diese übersetzt aus dem Spanischen ins Deutsche.

Es ist gut verstanden, und ich bin froh, dass das, was Sie denken, die Mid-Range des LE-14C, zum Glück hielt ich diese herrlichen Lautsprecher so lange!.
    Alnico-Magnet, Spule und große Zellstoffkonus und Hochtöner mit einem guten Verstärker produziert hervorragende Klang!
    In meinem Fall einen Röhrenverstärker mit 35 Watt in Push-Pull.

Ich schicke Ihnen eine große Umarmung Freund!

Quote Originally Posted by hoschibill View Post
    I think that's amazing for a speaker of 1966.
    Looks like it was released in 1962..

http://www.lansingheritage.org/image.../page08-09.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Rolo
    Google translator is very helpful . The LE14C was introduced in 1962, thats right. My LE14C were from 1966, it was the last series marked 16 ohms. In 1967 they were marked 8 ohms. I think the production stopped in 1969. It was the last catalog in which the LE-14C was mentioned.

Greets
    Oliver

Hola. He estado ocupado construyendo mis nuevas cajas de bricolaje. con la decepción que veo las fotos de todos mis contribuciones a este hilo ImageShack ha suprimido el servicio gratuito, ya que parece que no es así.

Que no deben hacer. si ofrecen algo gratis, una vez que el período de uso expiró sin costo, debe mantener visible el material proporcionado .. Una vez más, la letra pequeña nos engaña. Una verdadera pena para todos los que han seguido el hilo y también algunos nuevos miembros del foro ..... De todos modos, si desea volver a ver mi querida y noble JBL LE 14C, puede hacerlo aquí :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi...gentina-7.html

( page 119 )

Ellos siguen trabajando muy bien, pero pronto serán parte de un sistema 5.1, serán los altavoces traseros.
    Gracias amigos !

Hi. I've been busy building my new boxes DIY. with disappointment that I see the pictures of all my contributions to this thread ImageShack free service has been deleted, since it seems that it is not.

They should not do. if they offer something for free, once the period of use expired without cost, must be kept visible material provided .. Again, the fine print deceives us. A real shame for all those who have followed the thread and also some new forum members ..... Anyway, if you want to see my dear and noble JBL LE 14 C, you can do so here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi...gentina-7.html

(Page 119)

They still work fine, but soon will be part of a 5.1 system will be the rear speakers.
    Thanks friends !
    Last edited by academia50; 07-08-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: error letter

Thread Information