For those who enjoyed last year's Greg Timbers Soiree, I hope you are ready for round two. For those of you who missed it, I hope you can make it this year. With Don McRitchie’s blessing, we’ll once again be presenting the Lansing Heritage Award.

Greg Timbers agreed to be Honorary Chair for this year's event, and he and I have been working hard to create something special. The event will be on June 8 at my house in Greater Los Angeles.

This year, we're focusing on JBL transducers, and we couldn't decide on just one recipient, so there are two:
  1. Jerry Moro, Senior Development Engineer, Acoustics, Harman International; former Senior Transducer Engineer, JBL Consumer
  2. Doug Button, former Vice President, Research and Development, JBL Professional
So, if you want to meet the people who know all about the 1500AL or the 435Be or the 1400Nd or the 476Mg or the 2242H, then this is the place to be!

Also, if you want to hear the hand-built Timbers Arrays, see the technical documentation, and discuss the build with Greg Timbers, this is where you can do all three.

Oh, and there may be a surprise (or two)!

Here's the info:

THE LANSING HERITAGE APPRECIATION DINNER
Honorees: Jerry Moro and Doug Button

Hosts: Doug and Annie
Honorary Chair: Greg Timbers
Executive Chef: George Carlberg

$30 per person, proceeds going to Lansing Heritage after expenses

Saturday, June 8, 2013
5:30–9:00 JBL Driver, Electronics, Literature, and Paraphernalia Exhibit
6:00–6:30 Reception
6:30–7:15 Dinner and Program
7:15–??? Listening Sessions with Greg Timbers, Jerry Moro, and Doug Button and their JBL Creations

• S/2600 Stereo Pair
  • Performance Series 5.1 Music System
  • XPL200A /DX-1 Actively Bi-amped Stereo Pair
  • "PT250" Stereo Pair (Modified L250 with 250Ti and Performance Series Drivers, BSS 366T Loudspeakar Management, Actively Quad-amped)
  • Synthesis® One Array 7.1 "Two Jims" Theatre
  • K2 S9900 Stereo Pair
  • Timbers Arrays
I’m opening up my PMs for inquiries on this event, so if you’re interested PM me. I have a limited number of seats, which I’ll fill on a first-come first-served basis. If you want to bring a guest, I’ll accept reservations for parties of two, but no larger. Last year we had some spouses attend, and all had a good time. Annie’s looking forward to seeing more ladies again this year.

Once again, Executive Chef George Carlberg will be preparing the food, so that in itself is worth the price of admission. This will be a feast for all your senses, and a memorable night of JBL camaraderie.

Hope to see you there!