Thanks again Doug and Annie, for hosting this award event in an interesting and low-key social setting.
I appreciated the opportunity to meet up with old friends and to make some new ones. The time blew by much too quickly.

Name:  IMG_2357s.jpg
Views: 3077
Size:  219.2 KBName:  IMG_2358s.jpg
Views: 2820
Size:  174.9 KB

Demoed TiDome's "PT250" system with BSS crossovers, and a stack of Hafler amps (one channel per driver).
Changes were in the areas of voicing (small adjustment in the 3-4KHz area from "flat"), driver time alignment
(which had been lost in a BSS design version save [doh], then quickly reconstructed), and room curve mods.
If you're trying to read the Fuzzmeasure plot on the left (London Architect on the right), that was a starting
point in the morning so don't worry about it too much... I just wanted to show example screens of the tools.

For me it was fun just having experienced audio professionals bother to listen at all, have a look at the setup
and measuring system and seem to enjoy the time spent. I can recall a few listener selected tunes from Fagan's
Nightfly, Sting's Dream of the Blue Turtle, 1812 Overture from Eargle's Everest disk, even a Fugee's cover of
Killing me Softly.