Thread: I give up on a second 275nd

I give up on a second 275nd

Ok.. I have been trying for about 10 yrs now to get a second 275nd so as to upgrade my S3100 to Mk II status.. I have NOT been able to find one anywhere, anyhow, so.... I am going to sell the one that I have which is NOS, as in never used. I also have a diaphram to go with that.. also 'new'. I know I can just put them up on Ebay but I would rather sell them to someone here.

I need to have you tell me how much to ask for them. I know what I paid and I would use that as a reserve if I auction them off.. I think it was around $300.00. What should I get for this now 'rare' item?

Thanks for any replies and I will take your advise and then offer them up in the for sale here.

Bernard
    JBL S3100, VPI HM19 MKIV w/SAMA, Moerch UP4 ,Hana ML cart, Blackdog VTP , Audio Note M2 line stage, Perreaux PMF 1850.

very little interest

I have been somewhat underwhelmed by the response to this post.. only 2 members responded and both offered to take the 275nd off of my hands for $200.00 plus perhaps $100.00 for the dias. I am surprised because of my efforts to get a second one myself.. surprised because i would have assumed that those of you who are running a system with a 275 on board would be eager to have a back-up. I mean what does someone using a K2-S9500 or a S3100 MKII do if a driver fails? I just don't get it.... I would gladly pay anyone up to lets say $400.00 - 500.00 for one of these.. got one for sale??

So, long story short, I am going to keep my 275nd and just keep on trying I guess... not that I am trying to get rich on this, but if that is all it is worth I may as well just soldier on in hopes of one day finding a match.

Thanks.
    JBL S3100, VPI HM19 MKIV w/SAMA, Moerch UP4 ,Hana ML cart, Blackdog VTP , Audio Note M2 line stage, Perreaux PMF 1850.

PM sent.
    If we knew what the hell we were doing, we wouldn't call it research would we.

Thread Information