Thread: Rare complete Soundcraftsmen

Rare complete Soundcraftsmen

XPL 200's w DX1, XPL 160's, XPL 140's, L7's, L5's, L3's, L1's Homemade L Center, 4412's, 4406, L60T's, L20T's

Hmmm. Kind of odd he didn't have the ProControl-Four instead of the Three. And though the EQ is a good one, it doesn't really go with the rest of the system. Should have the Pro-EQ-44. Still, the $800 covers two Pro-Power Fours and one Pro-Control Three plus the Pro-Tuner so not a really bad buy. Can't believe what some folks post for photos!

Can't let my wife see this or she'll be listing my entire upstairs rack on Ebay while I'm at work!
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Too bad he can't afford a computer that doesn't have PERMANENT CAPS LOCK!

Man, I find that irritating! Just like too many exclamation points!!

AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!
    Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!
    http://ebayitem.com/330843453356

UP FOR AUCTION IS A COMPLETE SOUNDCRAFTSMEN RACK SYSTEM. I PURCHASED THIS SYSTEM BRAND NEW FOR A LISTENING ROOM IN MY HOME. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WELL CARED FOR AND IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION . IT INCLUDES TWO PRO POWER FOUR STEREO AMPLIFIERS THAT RUN IN BRIDGED MODE CURRENTLY, FOR A TOTAL OF 630 WATTS PER CHANNEL INTO 8 OHMS. A PRO CONTROL THREE PRE-AMPLIFIER, A PRO TUNER, AND A 1/3 OCTAVE EQUALIZER COMPLETE THE SYSTEM. I AM ALSO INCLUDING A DENON CD CHANGER WITH THE PACKAGE. THIS SYSTEM SOUNDS INCREDIBLE. I HAD IT SET UP WITH A PAIR OF KLIPSCH FORTE SPEAKERS AND PEOPLE WERE IN AWE OF THE SOUND AND POWER THIS SYSTEM HAD. TRULY LIKE A LIVE CONCERT. EVEN AT LOWER LISTENING LEVELS THE DYNAMIC RANGE WAS SO IMPRESSIVE. THIS IS A RARE AND UNIQUE PACKAGE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN APPRECIATE ITS CAPABILITY. I AM WILLING TO SHIP THE SYSTEM BUT KEEP IN MIND IT IS VERY HEAVY AND SHIPPING MAY BECOME COSTLY. I WILL MAKE SURE IT IS CAREFULLY PACKAGED AND INSURED FOR SHIPMENT. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AN EXACT SHIPPING QUOTE. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT 732-485-0299 PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION END VIA PAYPAL. I HAVE THE SYSTEM FOR SALE LOCALLY AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION EARLY. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING!
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Thread Information