OK, here's what I found. I changed out the bridge rectifier. When I installed it, I left off the output wires so I could get a reading on it with no load. The VAC coming from the transformer is 47.4 on both sides. The output from the rectifier is 19.5VAC and 42.3VDC each side. When I connect the wires to the outputs but with the wires disconnected from the Large Can capacitors. I get 44VDC+ on the + side and 43.9VDC- on the minus side. Then, when I bold down the wires to the Caps I get 67VDC+ and 44VDC-. Are the can capacitors designed to raise the voltage? My DH-200 reads 60VDC on both sides. Maybe the caps are bad.

One MOSFET seems to get warmer than the rest so maybe it is bad. I don't know how to check them.

Anyway, I would think that if there was a short downstream that I would see a big difference when i connected it, but I don't.

The amp has a buzzing sound when hooked up to speakers. It plays but distorted. When I hook up the Positive cab I also get a low hum. It doesn't really sound different whether I have the big caps hooked up or not. Make me think there is something wrong wit the caps.

Wish I had a good tech around. It's obvious the this one didn't know what was wrong with the amp.

Any more help you guys can muster will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings, Terry