A second Behringer is clearly the best option. No problem qcquiring one of those but I'm sure I saw something regarding a possible 4th ch.X2 with the Behringer. I can't access the manual presently till I deal with an apparent problem with my system. I will be using 3 Acoustat TNT 200s and a TNT 120, all upgraded and rebuilt by Roy A. Esposito of Sounds Like New. He was part of the engineering team that designed these amps. Power wise they're way overkill but the amps are state of the art and probably the best sounding ss amps I've heard in over 30 years. Their speed and bottom end control are second to none. Imo very close to reality. I had an Oppo BDP95 delivered yesterday to replace my old Rotel CDP. Very nice sounding player. My pre is a Meridian 501. I'm about to put together a pair of altered 4345s in 12 cubic foot cabs, 2206s for mids, and 2441/2390s for horns. I'm on the hunt for a cabinet maker willing to take them on. I can't seem to get anyone to return my call with an estimate.