I purchased from an estate sell over 20 years ago a matched pair of JBL 34 reflex corner mahogany speaker cabinets. The elderly neighbor was a big audio buff and he had these speakers since the 50's from what his son told me. My boys were in a rock band and he would see them load in and out their equipment and had put their names on the speakers when he would pass he wanted the estate to sell them to my boys. The speakers are unreal sounding but I'm in a situation where I'm downsizing my life from over 6,000 sq. ft. living space to condo life. Everything must go so I'm going to be selling these rare valuable speakers and want to know if there is anyone on this site that might be interested. With help from David in JBL customer service I have been able to define what I have. The cabinet can be found in the 1952 catalog. The cabinet is in very good shape and is furniture quality for something 60 years old. Everything is 8 ohm in the speaker configuration. The speakers feature the N1200 crossover serial# 18946 & 947 which based upon dates and serial # comparisons seem to be correctly dated to the 1952 time frame along with the cabinet. The odd thing is that the speakers feature the LE 85 cast one total piece driver ( serial # 7474 on the speaker that was opened ) that shows up in the 64 - 66 catalog. Based upon David's research he finds that the LE 85 came on the radar screen at JBL design between 1957 to 1962 but you can see the specs. in the 66 catalog page clearly. The 130A serial # 27017 ( on the speaker opened up ) was used as the woofer on both speakers. The grill cloth is not ripped or torn. I went through the task of opening up one of the two speakers to get a correct definition of the internal components and it was sure that the speakers had never been opened up like I did for the pictures taken. What a big task. I live in southern Indiana and would like to know if anyone is interested in making an offer before I am forced to put of Ebay. E mail me at [email protected] and I will forward pictures and my phone number to discuss.