Hello guys, been awhile.. Been sick. But now I think I'm back.... A little..lol... Got a couple questions. I picked up a pair of "Frankenteens". By that I have a pair of Nineteens with the following drivers. 802-8Ds for the HF, and for the LF he used 416-8Cs. I know there will be a differance, but how much differant is it from the original drivers as far as the 802's go? As far as the 416-8Cs, I can't tell the differance in the 2. That all being said, they have the original foam surrounds (new replacements that is) the grills, cabs, Lapds, etc... But my MAJOR question is about the crossovers. None of the wires were hooked up at all! Does anyone have a picture with the wires and an arrow with where they go? I can't read a schematic at all so the one pic doesn't help. I'm but a simple minded dude. I can solder the wires back on, but that's almost it.. Also, I don't know what side of the 802s is positive or negitive to hook them up as well. PLEASE HELP if possible. I love Nineteens (my 5th pair) but these are the keepers. Any pictures WITH. A note that shows where the Green /red/brown/white and 2 black go would help a TON ! Thanks fellow Altec'ers. Mjclemm....