I've been a fan of Mr Lansing's work for years and have used JBL speakers since I was a kid in high school. Altec stuff for hi-fi was only something the kids with the kind of parents who had initials AFTER their names could afford. The ones who actually BUILT their own cabs really intrigued me. Now, with the internet, we can ooh and aah and identify some of the gear we've seen thru the years. Which brings me to this forum and a request for help. I happened onto a yard sale with a couple of mis-matched systems awhile ago. One was tagged... the other was not. The one in question is a corner cab with spindle legs that does look 'factory'. It contains standard VOTT components and the grille looks like it might have had a badge before a cat found it. No other identification can be found anywhere, inside or out. I've looked at all the sites I can find and looked at all the plans that have been posted and am not even close to finding a match. I plan to sell the gear I found for the lady who owns it and don't want to trash the cabinet if it's worth more to keep it intact. Can anyone please help? We'll both be grateful. ThanksName:  altec 008.jpg
Views: 2042
Size:  98.4 KBName:  altec 007.jpg
Views: 1861
Size:  70.1 KBName:  altec 006.jpg
Views: 1949
Size:  97.2 KBName:  altec 005.jpg
Views: 2154
Size:  162.3 KB