Thread: Interesting items on thebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XPL 200's w DX1, XPL 160's, XPL 140's, L7's, L5's, L3's, L1's Homemade L Center, 4412's, 4406, L60T's, L20T's

Obsolete
    Someone must have a helluva lot higher opinion of those old items than I do... and I know EXACTLY what they all are and what they all do.

The rarity comes from the fact that all the other examples of those pieces are in land fills.

Some nice old man is probably looking at that auction wishing he had five bucks, let alone five thousand bucks, so he could replace a long ago failed LE20-1 in his cherished pair of Lancer 77's.

The networks are all worth what the aluminum recycler would give you for them. If they didn't have those aluminum boxes for recycling, they wouldn't be worth a printed page.

The 075's might be worth something to someone, though I can't imagine what they'd use them for. I guess one could strap some terrorist to a table, put one on each side of their head, turn them up and give them what for.

Hate to be harsh but those auctions are utterly ludicrous. There are some seriously insane people out there though so we'll see what happens.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4313B View Post
    Someone must have a helluva lot higher opinion of those old items than I do... and I know EXACTLY what they all are and what they all do.

The rarity comes from the fact that all the other examples of those pieces are in land fills.

Some nice old man is probably looking at that auction wishing he had five bucks, let alone five thousand bucks, so he could replace a long ago failed LE20-1 in his cherished pair of Lancer 77's.

The networks are all worth what the aluminum recycler would give you for them. If they didn't have those aluminum boxes for recycling, they wouldn't be worth a printed page.

The 075's might be worth something to someone, though I can't imagine what they'd use them for. I guess one could strap some terrorist to a table, put one on each side of their head, turn them up and give them what for.

Hate to be harsh but those auctions are utterly ludicrous. There are some seriously insane people out there though so we'll see what happens.
    I take it you won't be bidding!
    XPL 200's w DX1, XPL 160's, XPL 140's, L7's, L5's, L3's, L1's Homemade L Center, 4412's, 4406, L60T's, L20T's

Perhaps some kind of alkaloid or poppy derivative was involved ...
    or, as was said in the cult film "The Castle" - "He's Dreamin'!"

2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

[QUOTE=4313B;333746]Someone must have a helluva lot higher opinion of those old items than I do... and I know EXACTLY what they all are and what they all do.

5k would buy some very nice TAD 4003's

Obsolete
    Quote Originally Posted by richluvsound View Post
    5k would buy some very nice TAD 4003's
    You and I are on the same page.
    Quote Originally Posted by gferrell View Post
    I take it you won't be bidding!

I guess one could strap some terrorist to a table, put one on each side of their head, turn them up and give them what for.

I have that same little green catalogue...Hmmmmm....

Edgewound...JBL Pro Authorized...since 1988
    Upland Loudspeaker Service, Upland, CA

check out what they want for shipping.

same for all their auctions ...

^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$^

Dreaming for sure.

The only ones of value are the 075's but they go for $100~150 ea,. Maybe a little more since they seam to be NOS.
    If you can remain calm in a crises, you don't understand the situation!

Thread Information