Views: 1882
Size:  109.2 KB

Dinner is served.....☕️☕️🎉🎉

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1312
Size:  96.3 KB

Congrats! That was fast

I`m really happy now!!

Yes, that was fast! I thought that maybe before christmas or something, they would arrive, but suddenly I got mails - telling me that christmas came early this year!.

So now there is rubbersmell all over the house. Wow they do look good!!

I have to wait a little bit, before I can mount them. My friend in Stavanger, who works with PA - audio (he was the engineer of the famous norwegian band: Kaizers orchestra, if you heard about them), comes home. When I have new projects, he often assists me. The last time I changed the woofers was in 2002 and I did it alone. This time I want to do it properly - lay the speakers gently down, and then gently assist the woofers into place. And also do some cleaning and dusting before putting it all back together.....

Am I excited!!?? yes!!

Primus.

Excited workers!

Views: 1176
Size:  69.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1137
Size:  57.2 KB

Project Limited Edition/Array 1400 a gift from above!!😇😇🙏🙏

Views: 1047
Size:  61.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1041
Size:  45.8 KB

Dynamics and deepbass feels very good!

:d:dName:  image.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  68.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1140
Size:  68.0 KB

The last farewell! These beauties (LE14H-1) will be stored in the attic🙏😇

Views: 986
Size:  89.4 KB

Truly lovely. Congratulations!
    Out.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    Truly lovely. Congratulations!
    This is a special feeling! Finally they arrived, and now they are fastened with care. I have been thinking about this for a couple of years. Always played my JBL with extatic joy, but each time I played loud: wondering if something went wrong with the woofers. Now it seems to be years, with smaller worries ahead, considering woofers..... I have played only 10-15 hours or so, with the new woofers, and like what I hear - hoping that progress will go well, the more music I play on my Electrocompaniet/250ti station!!

Primus

I need some advice...

I have been playing with the new woofers for a couple of weeks now, the bass is astonishing and it fills the room. On Leftfield, I sometimes wonder if I have got a Kappa system. But, occasionally, The tweeter and the midrange seems to be a bit high.... I am a devoted fan to Yello, and Dieter Meier`s voice, but I have not heard him as a "snake" before...... My buddy and I played a lot, last night, while my wife went out for a walk, and the high frequency got into a more normal state... He also was impressed by the attack in the bass.

I have ordered the midrange from Harman also, I thought it was a good thing to do, you`ll never know when they will be out of parts....

Any replies/experiences?

Sincerely Primus.

Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    It was a bit of a challenge installing the drivers even though the bolts went in the same locations. The deeper front frame decreased the tolerance for "close enough" and required an exact hit on the hole for the longer Allen head bolds to thread. Well, my room was too darn dark, I couldn't actually see the holes, I couldn't just leave the drivers sitting unsafely in the opening while I searched for a flashlight--if I could have held it, aligned the hole, inserted the bolt, started the bolt, and kept the driver from jumping out of the cut out--with only two hands. So I did it by feel.

And no, I couldn't just lay the enclosure down, since the other three drivers are all connected direct to their individual amps, and I was not going to disconnect all that and reconnect it if I could help it.

Hopefully, I'll get a better photo at some stage. The trim ring is just sitting on the LE14H-3 frame at the moment, but the Allen head screws will be installed eventually.

Experience any change in the tweeter and the midrange, after you installed the LE14H-3? I have played with the new woofers for about 3-4 weeks now and the attack in the bass is astonishing!! I am having trouble with closing the door, when I`m playing at high levels...... But sometimes the tweeter and the midrange play a little bit harder, not the smooth silky way, they used to..... with your 250s - I`m sure you can adjust the levels with the bus bars, but what can I do, with only the flip switches on the midrange and the high frequency, I have no idea...... will the midrange and the tweeter "normalize" after playing a while.....? Do I have to change back to the LE14H-1 woofers....and once again always be afraid when I`m playing loud.

Sincerely Primus.

Well, TD's system won't make for a particularly good comparison, as none of the drivers remained stock when the LE14H-3 went in
    (as well as the entire crossover being completely bypassed for quad-amping). However, I don't recall readjusting the crossover
    parameters for the other drivers due to the H-3 swap in.

Ok. Thanks!

I'll try and be patient. Just play and have fun! With the eartquake bass! Got my new 104h midrange today, btw....

104h midrange has arrived.

[attach]71955
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information