Thread: H 91 or H 92

H 91 or H 92

Hi to all,can someone plz tell me if an H91 horn fits in an L300? i've recommend a friend a pair of LE 85+H91 that he is actually restoring,now he tells me horns doesn't sits in,i was convinced it does as they fits in 4333 and tried them also in an 4331? i guess i'm wrong but can anyone confirm plz,thanks,mEvin

The H91 will fit in the L300, but it is not the right horn for an 800 Hz crossover. He needs the H92/2312 for that, as originally used.

Thanks for your reply my friend,i can see now,i guess he meant horns were too short,i've misunderstand his description through the phone,thanks for clearing that point,maybe he can keep the drivers and seek a pair of horns,i'll give him a call tomorrow,regards mEvin

No problem. I wish your friend well with his project. I used the 4333a for a couple of years, and it is an enjoyable speaker. Of course, the L300 cabinet gets style points, too.

Me too,I'm much more into the 43xx thing but i can't stop myself looking at L300 whenever it shows up in ads,maybe one day.......oh i better finish my never-ending hifi system first

regards,mEvin

Thread Information