Hi all. I'm new to this forum and as novice as it gets. I'm hoping you'll bear with me as I do my best to grasp your insight if you're willing to respond to my lack of knowledge. I've been watching this forum in earnest for a number of years now while accumulating components for the JBL's I want to put together. I have the specs and parameters for the above drivers but not sure of the 2245's and 2441's. How will they mesh with say, an LX5 and an N7000 for the 2405's? I know about not crossing over at cut-off but is vertical dispersion an issue for the 2390's in a 16'x16' room with 8' ceilings? It looks like the 2441's can go low enough and I won't need 70 watts out of them anyway. What I don't want is sound coming out of a tube so to speak. How will the 8ohm 2245's behave coupled to the 2441's? I'm imagining a Heartsfield type set-up only with bigger bottom end. I have a pair of 2205H's and four c-1200/1200H aka Century Gold drivers as well. But I really want to use the 2245's. I have a Behringer DCX2496 crossover. But I just received a Gas500 with a reference rebuild by Mike Bettinger of Gas Audio. This amp is simply beautiful. It would be awesome to use it by itself. Hope you guys can help me out.