Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2133

Thread: JBL Performance Series

All the docking gear is part of the standard PS1400 packaging.

Cool, 101 pages!
    XPL 200's w DX1, XPL 160's, XPL 140's, L7's, L5's, L3's, L1's Homemade L Center, 4412's, 4406, L60T's, L20T's

Quote Originally Posted by gferrell View Post
    Cool, 101 pages!
    And over 1500 posts. Who'd have thought it would go this long? It's actually the first thread I ever started here.
    Out.

I read it all..................

NOT!!!!!

TD, your a good man! Full of knowledge. I have friends in So Cal but never been there. If I ever do, I hope you invite me by for a listen. I'll bring the vino.
    XPL 200's w DX1, XPL 160's, XPL 140's, L7's, L5's, L3's, L1's Homemade L Center, 4412's, 4406, L60T's, L20T's

I wonder how many people ended up buying PS speakers after discovering them in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by rpatt View Post
    I wonder how many people ended up buying PS speakers after discovering them in this thread?
    <----

Quote Originally Posted by gferrell View Post
    TD, your a good man! Full of knowledge. I have friends in So Cal but never been there. If I ever do, I hope you invite me by for a listen. I'll bring the vino.
    Well full of something anyway... Let's call it "experience" okay? Full of experience, that's the ticket.

Anytime you're out here, PM me before you come and you can hear everything. In fact that goes for most of you.
    Out.

Quote Originally Posted by rpatt View Post

<-------Me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
    Wow, what a deal! I can't believe these aren't already gone!

I wonder if they even know for sure what they're selling? It's clear to me they do not, or they're just amazingly inept.

EDIT: It's none of the following hardware pictured in their auction. See next post.

If it's the accessory box that comes with the PT800, it's not going to have the pillars, long bolts, or connecting straps pictured. It'll only have the hanging brackets, rubber bumpers, and one Allen wrench. The fact that the finish is listed as "black" leads me to believe it's only the PT800 hanging hardware.

If anyone from msshifi reads this, you need to be less ignorant. This is a blatant misrepresentation.

The pillars, long bolts, and connecting straps come from the PS1400 box. And 10 pounds? Really? A PT800 accessory pack is less than a pound and a PS1400 pack is less than two. $19.78 standard shipping? C'mon. That's ridiculous.

If I paid $55 for the kit plus nearly $20 for shipping and all I got was a small box, a thin sheet of packing foam, two black brackets, four small adhesive bumpers, and an Allen wrench, I'd be furious. I'd rip a hole deep and wide in their feedback and file a complaint with ebay. (Yes, I know what I just wrote, and I know how important it would be to ebay to do the right thing. )

Until msshifi either gets its s#!t together and corrects its listing language to reflect what it's actually selling, or it can demonstrate it's selling everything pictured in the graphics it took out of the Performance Series manual, I advise everyone to avoid this questionable (or deliberately misleading) listing.
    Out.

No, it's neither!

After a moment's reflection, it dawned on me that msshifi is not selling anything that's in the picture. Nothing!

I actually have two boxes of PCM800s sitting on a shelf, and to correct one thing I wrote earlier, they probably do weigh close to 10 pounds.

Here's what they're actually selling. It would have been easy to take this out of the Performance Series manual, too.

So if you want to spend over $70 on two metal brackets, PM me and I'll sell you a NIB pair for much less.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Out.

I had my doubts when I posted that listing link, but I figured everyone here was smart enough to question it.

Quote Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
    I had my doubts when I posted that listing link, but I figured everyone here was smart enough to question it.
    As much as folks here have expressed a desire to get the stacking hardware, I didn't want anyone to get burned for $70 and face disappointment.
    Out.

I'll guess that there won't be any illumination forthcoming from the selling store. But absent any photos of the actual items I'd also assume it's corner brackets. there's a pathway in the "report item" feature at eBay for dealing with misrepresentations.

Thread Information