Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
Rob,

Yeah, they can be a little overwhelming if you let them...

It's amazing how effortlessly they can produce deep bass. If you watch them work, you can barely see them working. You hear the boom, but just barely see them move. Amazing I tell ya!!!

Further, they are just about a perfect bottom for 4628B. I think in a pair they're about the same efficiency.. and they integrate with the E145 so well.. It is a much better sounding system than many, many knowledgeable people would think. No, it's not leading edge.. but damn it makes nice music and it sounds live and dynamic!

Before I found these, I had a pair of SR4718 that sounded great, but was looking for a pair of 4518. These came along and I am really pleased with their performance. The funny thing is, with them on casters and stacked up that way, it really doesn't take that much floorspace and they're easy to move around. I have Metal and fabric grills for the front to protect the drivers from accidentally putting a board through a cone.
You're right, I'll say,you can call 4628B PA box,but it is more than a PA box!it sounds more near live than most monitor playback systems. damn so good out of your imagination!unbelieveable!
Yesterday,i went to local hifi store,they are showing Wilson audio speakers, a small Wilson speaker(sophia?not sure) is powered by Gryphon,it sounds great indeed:nature\ balance\mild,but the price is ridiculous,220KRMB! comparing with JBL,they are just toys and luxury.