Thread: This forum has the best members I have ever been around. Period!

This forum has the best members I have ever been around. Period!

I just want to say to the very good members here at Lansing that you guys/gals are the best folks I've ever had the pleasure to interact with. I have never met so many selfless folks who helped me and others along with parts, info and general JBL/ Altec knowledge. I will never leave this site and I plan to be much more interactive in hopes of literally paying it forward any way I can. Just wanted you all to know. Thanks for being the best audio community on the web.
    4333As, Valencias

Quote Originally Posted by hatrack71 View Post
    I just want to say to the very good members here at Lansing that you guys/gals are the best folks I've ever had the pleasure to interact with. I have never met so many selfless folks who helped me and others along with parts, info and general JBL/ Altec knowledge. I will never leave this site and I plan to be much more interactive in hopes of literally paying it forward any way I can. Just wanted you all to know. Thanks for being the best audio community on the web.

That's very high praise for us as a group, so thank you. Paying it forward is a really big deal to me, because I know so many folks who've helped me out here (and elsewhere) over the years, and my life is better as a result. Mr. Widget, hjames, grumpy, johnaec, Scott Fitlin, Zilch, 4313B, DavidF,... well, it gets embarrassing to name them all. I would be remiss not to mention the people I've benefitted from knowing, even a little bit, because of the connections here, including Greg Timbers, Sean Olive, Alan Devantier, Jerry Moro, wow the list goes on.

Out.

I second that

All the names above. Plus I just thought I would throw in a couple- Ian Mackenzie/ Robb3606 , Speakerdave, Bmwcca , Boputnam , Ducatista 47, Toddalin , Edgwood , Don mascali .
    No way in hell I could have done it with out u guys . gene speaker and dino 4345

Thanks for the appreciation. There are two who went unmentioned (likely because they tend to not post much these days...) but without whom none of us would be here!

Don McRitchie - protagonist
    John Nebel - site host and guru

I'll add a tip of the hat to them, and all y'all any day. I learn more every day I visit - and most threads are beyond my level of DIY expertise so I just read and research...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Quote Originally Posted by boputnam View Post
    Thanks for the appreciation. There are two who went unmentioned (likely because they tend to not post much these days...) but without whom none of us would be here!

Don McRitchie - protagonist
    John Nebel - site host and guru

I'll add a tip of the hat to them, and all y'all any day. I learn more every day I visit - and most threads are beyond my level of DIY expertise so I just read and research...
    And Ann Cantelow. "May your journey be fearless. May your steps be light."
    Out.

+ many others. Can't list names. The list will be to long.....

Thread Information