Over the last five years with the help of information posted on the Lansing Heritage wesite I have built two pairs of 4430s and one pair of 4333s. All three pairs of speakers were built using the driver and horn components specified on the JBL tech sheets. All crossovers were hand built from high quality components as specified in the JBL tech sheets. I made the cabinets slightly larger at 6.6 to 6.8 cubic feet and tuned them to 30 HZ. I made the cabinets for the 4430s more of a tower design because I use them as the front speakers for my home theater.
I use the 4333s with mono block tube amplifiers that I built for listening to music.

I perfer the sound of the 4333s because I like the extra high end that the 2405 slot tweeter adds (I am an old retired guy and my high frequency hearing is beginning to fail).

I have some extra pairs of 2404 and 2405 tweeters and as an experiment I would like to add a pair of these tweeters to one pair of my 4430s.

Would anyone have any suggestions how to modify the stock 4430 crossover design to accommodate these tweeters.