Thread: Altec horns.

Altec horns.

Greetings, Friends,

I have two pairs of Altec horns, and I wonder if anyone is using such things for any projects they have going? I have two 811B horns, and two 511B's. I've been saving them for years, just in case I needed them for PA cabinets. But, I'm now beginning to believe that my playing days, as a professional, are probably not going to come around again. If any of you have used these horns, or have plans on using them, please let me know what you have in mind. I'd love to know of whatever projects you have in the works, which would include these Altec horns. Thanks, very much, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc

A7's

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mark View Post
    Greetings, Friends,

I have two pairs of Altec horns, and I wonder if anyone is using such things for any projects they have going? I have two 811B horns, and two 511B's. I've been saving them for years, just in case I needed them for PA cabinets. But, I'm now beginning to believe that my playing days, as a professional, are probably not going to come around again. If any of you have used these horns, or have plans on using them, please let me know what you have in mind. I'd love to know of whatever projects you have in the works, which would include these Altec horns. Thanks, very much, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc
    I used 5 of them in 5 empty A7 cabs (along w/some woofs) of course...
    put them all in a circle ..hit the amps ...and..tears fell like rain....as I heard the best
    sound field in my whole... miserable life........

Thread Information