Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP! Broke my LE14H-1 Frame

Quote Originally Posted by Jonis View Post
    Hey Paragon. Nice job of keeping a frame/driver in service. Nothing resembling "cobbled" in my book. Great work! Your friend earned a beer or two for that.
    Yeah, and with a laser welder on virtually every street corner, no reason anybody couldn't fix their busted basket just as easily (isn't Germany in the northern hemisphere?)

Obsolete
    JBL has exactly two LE14H-1's left in stock and then they are gone forever. I suspect by now the foams are gone.
    Part number is 988-1000-000 and the price is $303.99. 1-800-336-4525 option 1 option 4.

Welding that with TIG would be easy. Once ground down and repainted, it would be difficult to tell where the repair was made. All of this business about it having to be machined perfectly is utter silliness. It ain't goin' on the space shuttle.

Punch
    Thanks for the replies...still not sure what to do. If it was a clean break, it might be a candidate for a laser weld or another type, but it is bent as well.

Tom, I sent you an email, did you get it? Email me if you can or call so we can chat. I was unable to PM you. Nick

Punch
    So, what should I do with this? Sell it for scrap and dies anybody know a metal guy that fix it? I am thinking of just putting it on eBay...maybe someone can use it or salvage it.

Thread Information