Hi everone, i am gathering information in order to build a pair of 4345's in the next year (or so) and I have realized that most of my hobby of restoring pieces, is my work to reach their factory setting - not better, not worse.
Before people post answers like "The charged coupled networks are better" I would like to say that the idea for me is (generally with my hobby of vintage Hifi) that if i want to have something "better" i could just buy something else - and leave the old pieces as they are, representations of a time and a way of production that i admire - this is a big part of my hobby, and i hope you acknowledge this.
I am aspiring to build the pair as exact replicas of the originals. that means that everything will be done in the same scale and materials, with the same treatment to parts and enclosures as the original JBL.
That being said I would also like to build two crossover networks and these should as the rest be new productions of the original crossovers - with new quality components of course.
The problem that i seek to answer, exist that in spite of 5 days of searching (on google and this page) i haven't been able to find a readable schematic.
I have seen the schematic on the JBLpro site, but i can't seem to read the values of components, due to low resolution.
I have found several charged coupled schematics, but since i would like to remake the stock network i was wondering if someone could point me to a better-resolution schematic or scan of this?

best regards
Soren from denmark.