i have 4 515b's and one 288c looking for another i found plans for the a4 speaker box and they are a little vague so is the 211 speaker box plan but not as much so and might have to go that rout also still learning and theres alot i dont know
so here are my questions
anyone have complete plans for either box or even a complete parts list i could figure it out from there with the partial plans from the library here
what is the purpose of the fiberglass inside the box at 1 inch thick it must be resonated
also unrelated to the boxes alot of simple questions i cant seem to find on google
im confused about the entire setup if i have a cheap high watt amp with limiter to get the exact watts and equilizer will it make up for the high thd or if i have an expensive amp with correct watts and could the low thd be enough to replace the equilizer
do i realy need an amp for each speaker when using a crossover or could 1 multiple channel amp work instead also how many crossovers do i need and how would i wire them to 2 211 or a4 each wired parallel and 2 288c
and what is the power for the 288c the 515b is 35 to 70 right
the 288c is 24 ohms will it be ok with a crossover and an 8 ohm amp