Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to purchase a pair of Used Vintage JBL 2225 speakers. I'm trying to get into JBL pro speakers, and going used is the most affordable, but scariest route. This seems to be the best place for JBL advice as there are many knowledgeable JBL authorities here . Here are some pictures of the speakers I'm looking to purchase:

They both have baskets, motors, cones, and surrounds in excellent condition. There is no scrubbing or scratching of the voice coil when pushing the cone down. They came out of a theater and have been used in a garage system for the past 2 years.

They appear to be two different generations due to differences in their vent and wire terminals (is this correct?). Also, the one on the left looks like a JBL authentic recone. Can anyone verify if the one on the left is an authentic JBL recone and the one on the right an all original 2225H? I scoured the web looking for a database or picture gallery that could tell me the history, but came up short. I'm so glad I found this great forum!

Also, how will these two sound as a stereo pair for midwoofer duties (they'll be used from 60Hz - 1200Hz)? Will there be a noticeable difference between the two due to the reconing?

Also, one speaker measures 6.1 ohm and the other measures 6.7 ohm across the terminals. Will this cause any noticeable differences?
Thanks in advance for all your help!