Thread: What do I have?

What do I have?

Good day all,

I have a JBL AV1B and have zero use for it. I dont know if it retains any value any longer as it is at least a few years old. I have had it boxed up (not origional box) for three years. It worked beautifully when I last used it. I hate for my first post to be a question, but is this piece worth anything? I have the unit and power cord and I think the remote. Is there a market for it and if so, where. I greatly appreciate the advice from the experts.

Manuals and such for .. JBL AV1B Surround Processor

http://www.jbl.com/EN-US/Products/Pa...s.aspx?PID=AV1
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Last year, used AV1 units were selling for around $500. In today's market, it's a limited device with some two-generations-ago features. Its sibling AV2 is a last-generation device that brings in a little more $$.

If you could get $500 today, you should be really happy. If you can get $350 you should be satisfied.
    Out.

That would be fine with me. Anyone looking for this piece on here or is there a better method to sell it out there? Thanks again for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by wnyman View Post
    That would be fine with me. Anyone looking for this piece on here or is there a better method to sell it out there? Thanks again for the help.
    This group can be a bit fussy at times and is always looking for a deal ...

You may find the large yard-sale nature of ebay better suits trying to sell a piece of gear like that that's a bit off the beaten path ...

But best of luck with your sale!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

You can always post it in the Lansing marketplace here to see if it generates any interest. I think you might need five posts first?

You probably know this, but it's a rebadged Lexicon MC-4. (The SDP-5 was a rebadged Lexicon MC-8, and the AV2 was a rebadged Lexicon MV-5.)
    Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    You can always post it in the Lansing marketplace here to see if it generates any interest. I think you might need five posts first?
    You can wish a few members a happy birthday, or I'll be happy to help you post it in the Market Place.

Widget

Thanks!

I have it now listed on Ebay and I put it on Amazon.com as well. Thanks to all for the info and input. We shall see if anyone wants this anymore.

Sold in twenty minutes on Ebay. Thanks guys!

I have it now listed on Ebay and I put it on Amazon.com as well. Thanks to all for the info and input. We shall see if anyone wants this anymore.
    Guess someone wanted it!

Thread Information