Quote Originally Posted by 10 Watt Street View Post

He is referring to the T250 midrange driver, not the 12" direct radiator.

From time to time the diaphragms for the T250 show up on eBay. Alternatively, just buy an entire working T250 on eBay.

From experience, the entire crossover and connection panel on the Patricians is a likely source of problems. The pots and spring loaded terminals need a lot of cleaning. Same at the driver terminals.
I am going to keep an eye on ebay for a T250 as I want to get them stock, but was thinking for time being pick up a pair of t25's.

I believe the driver blowing was a result of the xover, before I picked up the speakers he said they weren't play for 5 years and were just turned on the day before...this could have sent a voltage spike to the t250. I removed the pots off the panel and cleaned them the best as possible...I couldn't figure out a way to disassemble them. Tomorrow I will order replacement capacitors. Looking at the originals they are for sure ticking time bombs and dated. Here is a photo of the xover(before pot cleaning). I also haven't cleaned the spring loaded terminals yet.

yucky