Hello All,

I'm new to this forum but it seems like the first place to go to get information on my recent garage sale purchase. That purchase being four JBL Sovereign I speakers, two Phase Linear 700b power amps, pre amp, CD player, etc. They were originally owned by a doctor (obviously with a large living room) set up for quad.

I have refinished the cabinets, replaced the grill cloth, refoamed two of the active LE15A speakers and even my wife says they are the best pieces of furniture in the house. There's quite a ton of oak in those cabinets!

I have an EE friend who is helping me replace any capacitors in the amps which have dried up, plus upgrading the volume pots. My plan is to keep a pair and sell a pair along with the power amp.

My original thought was to go straight to ebay, that is until I found this site. Since there seems to be many out there interested in vintage gear, I figured it would be good to get some feedback on this equipment, what it might be worth, along with the best way to sell it.

Anyone have any ideas or comments? I live in the Atlanta area and would appreciate tapping into Y'all's vintage gear knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

Granger Beem