I've seen a few decent concerts in the past, not all of them great and certainly not as many as I would have liked to see, but some of them stand out for one reason or another.
Was wondering what are some of the most memorable concerts you've ever seen. I'm particularly curious about some of you lucky ones who saw the great bands at their prime...Hendrix, Stones, Who, Zep, Zappa, Beatles, Doors, Ten Years After, CCR, you get the picture. I doesnt have to be all Rock either.

The Kinks- Definitely one of my favorite concerts ever, when they were touring One for the Road, every song was great and the whole concert was a blast.

The Pretenders at Jones Beach 83-84? Chrissy Hinde was so great plus I had the incredible luck of sneaking up to the front row with my high school sweetheart.
Beautiful night, the band was tight and Chrissy was gorgeous.

Adrian Belew 90-91, at the Bottom Line NYC, that was a blast, tiny venue, 3' away from him, amazing what he was doing with that guitar.

Lee Ritenour, Avery fisher hall -Stolen Moments tour, so clean so tight, those guys sounded incredible.

Larry Carlton, Avery Fisher Hall, the first three rows were empty so I upgraded without any incident and watched the Man up close, what can I say its Larry, he's great.

Saw the Who a few times but they were so huge and it was always some sort of stadium show that the concerts always felt very impersonal hence they rank very low in my book unfortunately, as I am a big fan of theirs. Though I did see Pete at the Beacon Theatre in NYC, decent seats, he was great and I could not have picked out a better solo song list.
Missed the Who with Keith Moon of course, Zep with Bonham and AC/DC with Bon Scott (anybody see them with dear old Bon?).

Saw AC/DC at the Garden- Loudest concert ever! (did not help we were right next to the speakers) my ears were ringing so bad going down the escalator to catch the trains that I couldnt hear anything my friends were saying, just this ringing. Not a great show, just very loud.

Saw a lot of Grateful Dead shows not all of them great, but they sure were fun.

I have not gone to any concerts in quite a while, I wont do large venues so that limits some of my options to a large extent. Though I would consider going to see Pink Floyd doing their updated version of The Wall, with David Gilmour, it would probably be in a good size venue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNRSChj6w4c

All right guys, thats a good start, lets hear about some of your concert experiences.