Thread: 4344 Foilcal for L-Pads

4344 Foilcal for L-Pads

I’m trying to use the foilcals ayaboh posted with his 4344 plans. I only can use Adobe reader (Windows OS) so I renamed the files to *.pdf. The grill foilcal is displayed fine but the L-pad foilcal has the right side truncated.

Would anyone have a suggestion as how to fix this?

Regis
    Quote Originally Posted by christo View Post
    I’m trying to use the foilcals ayaboh posted with his 4344 plans. I only can use Adobe reader (Windows OS) so I renamed the files to *.pdf. The grill foilcal is displayed fine but the L-pad foilcal has the right side truncated.

Would anyone have a suggestion as how to fix this?
    What are you trying to do? Reproduce them? Do you have the correct material? Just curious, because you can order them from the guy in Nebraska, and he'll even customize them, on the correct material, or whatever size you need. He does excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by Regis View Post
    you can order them from the guy in Nebraska
    http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...read.php?26548

Quote Originally Posted by Regis View Post
    What are you trying to do? Reproduce them? Do you have the correct material? Just curious, because you can order them from the guy in Nebraska, and he'll even customize them, on the correct material, or whatever size you need. He does excellent work.
    As this is a clone project and not a restoration I had a friend of mine make the following pieces from ayaboh’s plans in stainless steel; the L-pad and grill foilcals, the 2405 front plates and the inside brace for the horn – everything fits correctly.

So I would like to take the L-Pad foilcal and invert the colour below the JBL Professional title i.e. turn the black clear and the white lettering around the L-Pad knobs black. It would be printed on a plastic film so the stainless steel is still visible.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information