Thread: Black Box!

JBL 4645

Black Box!

No nothing to do with a flight recorder on airplanes. I don’t know the name of it or what the name is if such one exists on the market.

There is only so many inputs for video composite RGB and coaxial/optical digital that an AVR will allow for.

So what about patching optical/coaxial and video though an extra box that can handle a bit more then route it to AVR, okay so the user may have to switch extra buttons for such and such video format or CD player.

I often have to switch optical and video from Phillips bluray player to Pioneer DVD DV-515 to play region1 DVD I don’t mind do this but it would be easier though a (black box) that can cater for several devices.

So does anyone know of a device or what its called and some of the top 10 cheap prices under £80.00 or $120.00

Cheers

If you miss inputs with this one you have a problem, but then again you can have an extension
    http://www.crestron.com/resources/product_and_programming_resources/catalogs_and_brochures/online_catalog/default.asp?jump=1&model=AMS

But then again, I guess it's a little over your specified budget
    Last edited by Eaulive; 03-24-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: 25 mile lonk link fixed

JBL 4645
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaulive View Post
    If you miss inputs with this one you have a problem, but then again you can have an extension
    http://tinyurl.com/4dtf7pv

But then again, I guess it's a little over your specified budget
    Link is hopeless and unless its one of these links within this link that does work as I’ve tested it. I’m looking in haystack here I need the product name model?
    http://www.crestron.com/products/video/

I guess its over costly but if this company can make one so can another company at an affordable reasonable price.

But at least a device exists that’s a start or wait a moment. Its easy to make one with push button switching where it can be custom made to handle more inputs and outputs. But its also easy to buy a product at cheap price.

Link is fixed

Thread Information