Thread: seeking Any information about this model JBL

seeking Any information about this model JBL

I recently acquired these JBL's and am searching for any information about them. The cabs are 38X26X16 . Their are 2 drivers per cabinet and are 16ohm , a D130 the dust cover looks silver, and an 075 HF . The crossover has a switch to change from 16 to 32 ohms. I appreciate any info, there are no labels but are beautiful with some nicks and dings. thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

It looks like an 030 speaker setup in a C35 cabinet? Search the JBL library and I know you'll find it there! Very nice!

All the C35s I've seen had a plinth, or base.

Dimensions are closer to a C37 on its side.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

any info on these

I apologize these do have bases, the pic is such to seem as if they do not. The bases are approx 3 inches high. The baffle has an additional port capped inside, are these designed for an additional mid driver? thanks for the iinfo

Quote Originally Posted by vmax700 View Post
    The baffle has an additional port capped inside, are these designed for an additional mid driver? thanks for the iinfo
    Sure. The cabinets were often sold empty designed to take several different loads. There were often even adapter kits to fit 12" woofers in the 15" openings. You plates could take the LE175DLH or, as in your case, to make a stereo pair with mirror-imaged 075s.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

opinions on this model

thanks , can a mid le175 or le 85 be added with the other drivers for a 3way system ? If so what crossover is needed? Again thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vmax700 View Post
    thanks , can a mid le175 or le 85 be added with the other drivers for a 3way system ? If so what crossover is needed? Again thanks
    Sure. N7000 for the 075 and N1200 for the LE175DLH if you want to keep it "stock".

Thread Information