I'm an avid fan of Altec Lansing speakers. My home is set up with various Altec Lansing speakers (Bathroom, Living room, 3 bedrooms, Dining area) connected to various devices and maximizing the DLNA feature of Samsung players.
Knowing this, my cousin handed me down a 2003/2004 Altec Lansing 251 5.1 speaker. I wanted to use this as a mini home theater for my bedroom but the problem is the 9 pin mini din connector from the right satellite to the Subwoofer has been cut and missing. My cousin's dog rip it off and lost it since then (The dog might have swallowed it!).
I was wondering if anyone here had a schematic diagram of the said speakers. At least the pin out configuration.
I've reversed engineered most of the pin outs but I still need the exact connections as I wouldn't want to screw up the ICs by accidentally shorting them through trial and error.
If someone has an extra plug lying around, even with the right satellite it is attached to, please let me know. I'm willing to purchase it and pay for the shipping fees too.

Thanks!