Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powering a B360

Mono mode:

Does your amp have an unbridged mono mode? If so, one input drives both channels, one B380 on each....

Alex Lancaster

Smile

If not, the "Y" would be fine; What freq and slope is the low cut on the BX63?.

Obsolete
    Originally posted by Alex Lancaster
    If not, the "Y" would be fine; What freq and slope is the low cut on the BX63?.
    The BX63 has the high pass bump filter set at 26 Hz. It falls 12 dB/octave below that. The low pass is set at 63 Hz and falls at 12 dB/octave above that.

I just looked at the amp and it has a "parallel inputs" button that I think gangs the inputs. I will try it and see.

However, I just tried pumping up the power with one channel only and I'm still getting that pop sound on the hardest hits. Not sure if it's bottoming out or maybe there is something wrong with the speaker. Not sure where to go from here. I cranked up my 4412's to the same volume as I'm running the Events and the B380 amd don't have any problems in the low end. It seems as though that the 2235 is just traveling too far. I just got an old D140. I'm going to try hooking it up and see if I get the same pop sound. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks again, Terry

Thread Information