I think that not being able to edit our posts after 24 Hrs. is wrong and should be changed to at least give someone the option.And if you would like to add something to a post you can't without making new post.

My Reason: Is that information that may have been posted that becomes outdated and is or incorrect can't be changed after 24Hrs. not everyone can get to the boards everyday.The Original poster or the Thread starter should be able to edit ones Thread/posts to update ones thread,especially if measurements T/S parameters are involved without having to make a new post.

Now if someone is searching the forum in the future and comes across a thread that couldn't be edited,then that person or persons will be left with incorrect info.Because the more posts that are made just makes more searching of endless posts which can be quite time consuming and no real benefit to anyone.When you search and can get quick accurate responses to your searches I think will be a real benefit to everyone.

Which is why I think being able to update/edit your posts will benefit the Board as a whole!!!

I've wasted lots of time with search results that wasn't what I needed or was looking for or was just incorrect !