Thread: Audio Products that Almost Changed the World

Audio Products that Almost Changed the World

In my search for the required hardware to reach audio nirvana I found this! I'm sure many of you have seen it before, but, no one ever talks of hearing one and I believe I have found out why.

Now its obvious that you must drive it with something and after reading the whole sheet it is more than obvious that it must be something special.

These are like the credits in a National Lampoon movie, you have to read it ALL to get it all.

There is more to this story than just this component, if you have no sense of humour, turn back now!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If we knew what the hell we were doing, we wouldn't call it research would we.

So after finding the amp I knew there must be more, and there is! I found this!

At this point you don't believe that any of this really exists, and I don't blame you but read this by Pro Audio Review!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1audiohack View Post
    In my search for the required hardware to reach audio nirvana I found this! I'm sure many of you have seen it before, but, no one ever talks of hearing one and I believe I have found out why.

Now its obvious that you must drive it with something and after reading the whole sheet it is more than obvious that it must be something special.

These are like the credits in a National Lampoon movie, you have to read it ALL to get it all.

There is more to this story than just this component, if you have no sense of humour, turn back now!
    The 6000 SUX was The Car to Have in the first RoboCop movie.

I then found a paper on the first and only test of the whole system, it gives clues as to what the rest of the hardware was and who made it, but some of those companies have lost their soul and will not supply any more information than I have as yet found so,,, I turn to you for help! There must be more, much more and together we can find the truth and reach audio nirvana, even if it kills us!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW View Post
    The 6000 SUX was The Car to Have in the first RoboCop movie.

Yup, I can't remember what the advertised MPG was but that billboard was funny! But please! Stay on topic would ya?!?

Yup, I can't remember what the advertised MPG was but that billboard was funny! But please! Stay on topic would ya?!?
    OH, OK.

I heard BelchFire has outsourced all their production to Mexico

How'd I do?

And I know it's tongue in cheek, since I seen them BelchFire 75A amps in yer rack

Thumbs up WOW I need one of theeeeese!!!

This looks like it written for one Audio magazine's April fools issues!!

And I know it's tongue in cheek, since I seen them BelchFire 75A amps in yer rack
    And you promised not to tell!

Quote Originally Posted by jcrobso View Post
    This looks like it written for one Audio magazine's April fools issues!!
    Yup it even says so at the end.

I found every bit of this on the Crown and Rane web sites. I made none of it up.

Great things happen when there is the liberty to be creative in the work place, a company with the soul to put and leave that on their website gets a big thumbs up from me.

I assume that the Jensen site at one time had a paper on their "multi-denomial transpedance informer" and E.V., the "rearaxial softspeaker".

I would love to find them, that is part of the reason I started this, in hopes that someone else had more, anyone?

The last line just kills me,

The SP13.5TRBXWK was only heard once, during the Rane demo of their PI 14 Pseudoacoustic Infector, coupled by a Jensen JE-EP-ERs Multi-denomial Transpedance Informer to a Crown Belchfire BF-6000SUX amplifier. No one survived.

Come on, whos got more?

And you promised not to tell!
    But I'm a notorious liar.

Or not.

Thanks Steve;

Well it looks like Crown and Rane are about tied for cleverness to me and Rane wins hands down on the graphics.

So where does one buy "Mr Bill" connectors as shown on the back of the Rane? Neutric said WHAAAT? They must come on the JE EP ERS Transpedance Informers

"Now you're cookin' with gas!"

Sonic Flatulence cannot be trailing the BELCHFIRE by long. Rotsa Ruck getting a good tone with the new FART-SPLATTERBLASTER series when it swells in the marketplace.

Thread Information