Thread: Complaint

Complaint

I registered and logged in. Then, I tried to post a message but was told that I wasn't logged in. That's irritating. I took the time and trouble to type three paragraphs only to be told that something was wrong. Now I know how an author who has had his manuscript stolen feels when told that he can just write it again.

Quote Originally Posted by niku View Post
    I registered and logged in. Then, I tried to post a message but was told that I wasn't logged in. That's irritating. I took the time and trouble to type three paragraphs only to be told that something was wrong. Now I know how an author who has had his manuscript stolen feels when told that he can just write it again.

Well, welcome anyway!

If you get long-winded on any Internet forum it's always a good idea to create your literary masterpiece in an e-mail or word-processing program, save it, and do a text dump into the forum post. If it was a well-crafted three paragraphs, you should be able to restate it easily, perhaps even better, the second time.

Not really a good idea to come into someone's playground as a guest for free and complain about your inability to negotiate the terrain. Especially on your first post. So let's hear what you're dying to tell us!!!

BTW, the "donate" button is the green one on the right in the top menu.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by niku View Post
    This prolly should have been posted in "Forum Feedback"

3 paras = a manuscript ??

Wow...now I really want to read those 3 ......please repost them post haste.

Welcome to the Internet.
    Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

Wisdom to remember

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    If you get long-winded on any Internet forum it's always a good idea to create your literary masterpiece in an e-mail or word-processing program, save it, and do a text dump into the forum post. If it was a well-crafted three paragraphs, you should be able to restate it easily, perhaps even better, the second time.

Good advice!

Ron
    JBL Pro for home use!

However, after the first best seller (that no one read), he found a way to complain. Damn odd.

Just Wow.

Maron Horonzakz
    Nothing like a good toungue lashing to put this forum in its place.

I just met the same problem, when I read some threads and then I found I can't reply to the thread, I just want to know why?

Check your log in is saved.

As to the noise a lot of the nice posters a lot of them are dead already.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfunktion View Post
    I just met the same problem, when I read some threads and then I found I can't reply to the thread, I just want to know why?

Thread Information