Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my son

Charlie, I'm so sorry to hear of your family's terrible ordeal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for you all.

Charlie

Julie and I wish your family a speedy and total recovery from this tragedy. For what its worth I have a nephew that suffered a similar accident many years ago using gasoline to start a fire. He was nine at the time and has fully recovered.

You are all in our prayers.

Julie and Ken

JBL Dog

Unhappy

GET WELL SOON, DJ!!

We're praying for you and your family!

Guy L
    Charley,

My prayers for a full and speedy recovery of all of you.

jontherev

Go DJ

I can't imagine how I would deal with this if it was my daughter. He is in my thoughts and prayers. May your family be stronger than ever before and best of luck to DJ in his recovery.
    Jon

Regis

I'll send a prayer your way too...

Hi Charley,
    I hope your son heals from his injuries quickly and without permanent scars, both physically and mentally. I also hope that your wife and yourself heal too. What you described is a terrible chain of events and I'll pray for you and your loved ones today. My heartfelt sorrow goes out to you at what you'll have to endure. Sincerely, Regis

Our family wishes the best for your family and DJ. It is my belief that there is nothing harder then watching someone you love physically being hurt or in pain, especially a child. I also believe in the incredible strength of children to endure, survive and grow despite what life throws at them. Hang in there through the treatments and know that our family will be praying for you and DJ. I will put my two and four year old children on the job tonight.
    With love and peace
    The Fleuette Family. (also if you wanted to figure out a way for our family to get a card to DJ, my children would love to draw some pictures and get well cards for DJ)

Charley

Oh, I got tears in my eyes as I write this, and Im just trying to help, so, I was talking to my Mom yesterday about the accident, and she told me, which I knew already, that they have incredible treatment today! There are specialized burn centers here in NYC, as well as other major cities, and the things they can do these days is miraculous!

I wish we could go back, and make it all not have happened, but since we cant, they can do so much for your son, you and your wife!

Im sure your doctors will recommend what to do, and I also say that with the treatments and special surgeries that are available today, everybody will be able to lead normal, happy, healthy, lives! Especially DJ. He is at a crucial age! But, my feeling is that with what the medical profession is able to do these days, your son has an excellent prospect of living life as if this had never happened!

I was looking at some things online where badly burned people had their physical injuries healed, and some were very badly burned, and its amazing how they look like nothing ever happened to them. Not to mention how this will undoubtedly restore emotional well being, too!

I really dont know if this is the right time, but I dont think there ever could be a right time, I am sincerely trying to help, and my mom also sends you and your family her love and prayers.

Thank God there is help to be gotten.

Best regards, and all my best to you and your family.

Scott
    Last edited by scott fitlin; 08-03-2004 at 11:40 AM.

dieterj
    I hope the best for your Son!

Hello Charley;

I just saw your post; one of my sons is 8, so I immediately related. I concur with some other posts here; his prospects should be quite good. Please keep us posted and let us know how prayer is working.

Mike Baker

Hello Charley;

I just saw your post; one of my sons is 8, so I immediately related. I concur with some other posts here; his prospects should be quite good. Please keep us posted and let us know how prayer is working.

Mike Baker

Figge
    i dont pray! But! i have been thinkinī about what has happend to u and your family!: its awful!

u will pull this through! and ur family will be happy again!

Im shure of it!

Hi Charley,

May God look upon your child and all of your family with healing hands. Your family will be in my prayers as well.

It sounds as tho your son is surrounded by those who love him...this will certainly aid in healing both his body...as well as his mind. God Bless

I'm not sure where you live...but I did notice that it was in the Chicago area. Chicago actually has an excellent trauma burn unit care center, Loyola. What hospital is he at right now? Loyola would certainly be a good place to get him transferred to, if he isn't there already.

I hope he's doing well...if ya need anything at all...let us know

Sincerely,
    Dan

jbl
    Charley,
    Just saw your post. I hope your son will be well soon. Please keep us posted.

Regards
    Ron

Just saw the post! In my prayers Charlie!

Thread Information