Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They are a bit rough, but now I feel LH worthy...

Nice pick up, maybe some day the speaker gods will shine on me. Enjoy.

Evening, Perchdog,

Congratulations on scoring some nice L300's!! I wanted a pair of them since I first heard them, many years ago, and finally got our very nice pair just a few years ago! It was well worth the wait, as we dearly love them, and I'm thinking that you will, too! Have fun, and enjoy them. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc
    The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Quote Originally Posted by perchdog View Post

I really wish I did but not the case, also missing the lenses unfortunately. On the up side the side pics are of the 2 bad sides, the other 2 sides are real respectable. Please note I have not even as much as tried to wash some of the grime of them as of yet. I think once the woofers are reconed and risers replaced they will look so-so.

Let me know when you get close to the end of the restoration and I may be able to help you out on a least 1 grille.

JBL Judy

Hey, I have used Judy for many different JBL projects. Never for a 15" recone however. I did buy 15" LE15's speakers from Pointe Electronics that she did the recone on. Most of the time she will not do foam surrounds, but only a full recone. I did get her to refoam the LE14 speakers from my 240Ti's. Her work is nice and she's easy to get along with. I would trust her to do the recone without a doubt! When I did my L300's I got most of the speakers and crossovers from Hal Cox. Cheers, Frank
    K2S5800,Proj Array1000,880,1500,SynthesisTWO,250Ti,240Ti,120Ti& 18Ti,S38,Libra,Ti2K,Dorian,L36,88,99,100,300,Jubal ,Apollo,4425

Quote Originally Posted by Audiobeer View Post
    Let me know when you get close to the end of the restoration and I may be able to help you out on a least 1 grille.
    Audiobeer,
    Interesting proposition, I appreciate the help and will keep this in mind...

Vettedrumer,
    Thank you for the responce. I kind of figured there would be no problems using her. If she was not a good source pretty sure I would have heard about it through this thread by now..

Grilles

I believe member here ' Mbottz ' will make grilles for you if you ask him nicely

Nice find BTW like a dog treat em nice and you will have a friend for life.

JBL Auth dealers in the area

Hi

Judy does a very good job. She is well respected for her work.

I also deal closely with Signature Audio In Wixom (Pontiac trail and Wixom Rd). They are an authorized JBL Service center and have done a ton of recones for me.

They have a pro sound company too and on occasion I mix for them. Great guys! !

Judy is great too.

Hope this helps and great find. Surprised I missed it. I do the JBL search every morning as I too am always looking for nice additions to the family.

Found a nice set of Jubals in Flint a couple of weeks ago with PERFECT 077's ( the rest of them were not to bad either) for $350. The last two sets of 077's on ebay have gone for $550. The guy was real nice too. He has a set of L250's too that he is getting ready to list so keep and eye out if you are interested. I already have 250ti's so I am set in that department

Hope this helps

Thread Information