Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A visit to the kingdom

I looked at using that order form but please notice you are sending your CC number in clear text. That is not a secure site.

I will call.
    had L25,L36,L40,L120,L300,AquariusIV(2),S1,4408 have L65,L100,L222,DorianS12,B380

Obsolete
    Yeah, I asked them about that once and they said it was secure. I don't blame you for not trusting it either. I notice the same with their tent sale order form.

I noticed that too but I caved and did it anyway. I have used it several times between the Tent and Parts. No issues so far.

Rob

I have noticed that....

But I alway do my orders over the phone, and have never had any CC fraud problems from purchasing from JBL!

And if JBL has the parts in stock, they shippped in a timely manner!

Regis

Go figure!

Same experience as Giskard. I specifically asked JBL to ship the dust caps (or domes as they call them) in a box. What shows up on my doorstep, a yellow paper envelope with a bubble wrap liner. I knew what to expect when I opened up the envelope. The dustcaps were totally wrinkled. It looks like they had a break dance contest on top of them before shipping them out to me. Sigh, going to have to call them again. I don't want them and they'd even be useless as Super-Bowl breast covers.

Obsolete

Re: Go figure!

Good Grief!

Re: Go figure!

Originally posted by Regis
    Same experience as Giskard. I specifically asked JBL to ship the dust caps (or domes as they call them) in a box. What shows up on my doorstep, a yellow paper envelope with a bubble wrap liner. I knew what to expect when I opened up the envelope. The dustcaps were totally wrinkled. It looks like they had a break dance contest on top of them before shipping them out to me. Sigh, going to have to call them again. I don't want them and they'd even be useless as Super-Bowl breast covers.
    Man, we gotta get to Dave with this. Could it be that someone else is doing the packaging /shipping? Maybe Dave and Carla are only pulling the inventory? Sheeit. I might lob a call in, myself...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Regis

Talked to JBLPro just now

Dave answered and I told him I talked to Carla and ordered some dust caps and they came in totally wrinkled. He put me on hold and Carla answered. She remembered me and had my order in front of her. I told her that they looked like the postal guys ran it over with the truck a few times for giggles. I reminded her that I specifically asked that they be boxed and she said that she would "tell them again" and would ship out a new pair today...

Re: Talked to JBLPro just now

Originally posted by Regis
    ...Carla answered...and she said that she would "tell them again" ...
    "Doodette - I'm wearing the iPod and can't hear you..."
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Regis
    Yah Bo! I'd bet that you're right! Probably jamming to the new Nickleback and stuffing envelopes for fun and profit.

Thread Information