Thread: LE 14A surrounds

LE 14A surrounds

Are they all equal? My local speaker repair guy say's he will re-surround my 14a's. He said he has the surrounds but doesn't know if they are specific for the JBL 14A's.He said the 14a is not a popular size and more then likely they are specific for the JBL. Could he be wrong and should I get them off e-bay where they state they are specific for the JBL 14a? Also should I have him do the spiders while it's all apart?

Speaker Foam kit for JBL LE14A

Quote Originally Posted by 2string View Post
    Are they all equal? My local speaker repair guy say's he will re-surround my 14a's. He said he has the surrounds but doesn't know if they are specific for the JBL 14A's.He said the 14a is not a popular size and more then likely they are specific for the JBL. Could he be wrong and should I get them off e-bay where they state they are specific for the JBL 14a? Also should I have him do the spiders while it's all apart?
    Contact,[email protected] or see here,http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3DI%26otn%3D2 I purchased and used these on several JBL models, they're perfect.

refoam

Quote Originally Posted by 2string View Post
    The kits from Parts Express are more expensive but come with the dust caps. Unless your spiders are sagging there is probably no need to do a spiderectimoney. IMO http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...TOKEN=93012783

Where can I get the spiders for my 14A's?

Thread Information