Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BMWCCA is ???

BMWCCA is ???

Happy birthday, BMWCCA. Have a good one!

Out.

Happy Birthday Phil. Hope you are doing something YOU want to do, enjoy your day.

Mark
    Changing to Legacy Audio and started with a Silver Screen HD for my center between the 250TIs

Happy Birthday Phil!!!
    Hope you have a great day surrounded by family, friends & lots of music.

Just Play Music.

Happy birthday, Phil- shall I wrap up some 6-CD magazines for your BMW car stereo for you?

je

Happy happy happy Bday Phil!
    You don't look a day past ... uh ... 40?

Nonetheless, hope you enjoy yourself today!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

JBL 4645
    BWMCCA

Phil rhymes with hill.

Maybe that's why his age is a mystery?
    Out.

Where is Phil? He must be having a good time!
    Just Play Music.

Sorry, my fellow forum-ites, for the delayed reply...I spent my birthday at work.

Not all bad since at least I now have a job after six-months without one. The six-months of "go-away-and-don't-bother-us" payoff from my last employer ended in December so I figured I'd better get serious. At my age (57 today, for those who want to know that detail—with two college tuitions to pay for and one child still in high-school) you assess your CV and see if anyone can still use the skill set. For me that means I'm back in the car biz, now working for one of the largest dealer groups in the country, a Fortune 500 company with 106 franchises, over 80 locations, and more than 8,000 employees. It's a different world than the one I left fifteen-years ago. So LH discounts for anyone who needs a BMW! Line forms to my right.

Looks like the 4345s I bought for my birthday last year may yet survive the financial crisis. I'm actually very glad I bought them when I could afford them 'cause that kind of expense wouldn't be on my radar right now. Can't put a price on happiness but if you can't afford the necessities of life, a couple of pairs of JBLs might have been the first to go. Or a couple of BMWs. Glad I don't have to make that choice.

Thanks for all your best wishes. You're a great bunch. I hope to see some of you at Coney Island later this year.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Glad you are working.

Happy Birthday

Rob
    "I could be arguing in my spare time"

Happy Birthday!

Hope it was good for you.

Just got home, so thanks! It was actually very nice. I helped with sound for a Haiti earthquake benefit with some very good local bands tonight. My friend donated his big rig, some college kids offered to help with the loading and unloading, and with donation for admission, purchases of donated food and beverages, the event raised close to $15,000 all of which will go directly to Partners in Health whose team is bringing medical assistance and supplies to areas that have been hit the hardest. This kind of event makes me very proud of our excellent local music scene: http://www.cvillianrelief.org/
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Punch
    Sorry I am late to the party as well.....HBD Phil! It sounds like it was a good one. You gave back on you birthday with a kind and unselfish act.

Thumbs up

Just got home, so thanks! It was actually very nice.
    sounds like a worthy spent birhtday to me
    im late, but i hope you have a good 58th and that you can enjoy your job, cars and SOUND!

see you,
    mikey
    I'm selling a pair of JBL 4435 in Vienna, Austria

Only 43 more years to 100 for me!

That sounds awful.
    Looks like 50 is the hill, and it sure seems faster going down than heading up!
    No sense wasting any more time thinking about it though.

Thread Information