Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue And Black Grille Cloth

Rick/saeman,

I'm interested in blue cloth, also for a pair of 4341, I have sent a personal message,

Sigurd

Quote Originally Posted by saeman View Post
    UPDATE - All recent orders from within the U.S. have been shipped. All overseas orders will be shipped this coming Monday via USPS.

UPDATE - The remaining cloth supply is lower than I realized. I have approx. 36 yards of Blue available for sale and 82 yards of Black. Since I put this whole deal together to first take care of my own needs, I will be keeping a reasonable amount in reserve for my projects.

Anyone who has been procrastinating should speak up soon before I run out. I will not reorder until I have exhausted my personal supply - no way to predict when this will happen.

Maroon/Burgundy and Camel will be coming soon but no more Blue or Black for quite some time (unless someone wants to buy a real real real big piece).

Rick
    Sigurd O. Stefansson,
    Bergen, Norway

Hi Saeman / Rick,

I PM'ed you too but just in case I'd like to order blue grill cloth for my 4435's

Many thanks!

Paul.

Cool

I'm interested in getting some blue cloth...feel free to PM me.

Odd - thought I posted here earlier - well - if you all are going for a group buy, let me know,
    I can always use a few running yards of JBL Monitor Blue for various ongoing projects!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Black/Brown?

Any chance of getting any Black or Brown?

Hello Leonardo

Hello Those look Amazing and i am wanting to Do the same although i will have to have some one build them as i am not a capenter. So did you have a set of drawings you can pass on to me? or can you tell me where to find a set ? thank you Very Much Robert my email is [email protected]

Peter Kaae

blue and or black

Hi,

-would like blue and/or black grille cloth.
    Will you ship to Denmark?

Thanks,

Peter Kaae

Guys - Its been 6 months since I posted asking for some cloth and I have gotten NO REPLIES!

Doesn't appear that anyone else here has gotten a reply for their request to buy grill cloth.

I honestly think that this source for cloth is too busy with other work and has closed ...

But Forum member svollmer has found another source -
    please check THIS THREAD instead
    http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...read.php?35045

Rick's original post was from Feb 2011 - and he has NOT replied in the thread since then

Quote Originally Posted by saeman View Post
    UPDATE - All recent orders from within the U.S. have been shipped. All overseas orders will be shipped this coming Monday via USPS.

UPDATE - The remaining cloth supply is lower than I realized. I have approx. 36 yards of Blue available for sale and 82 yards of Black. Since I put this whole deal together to first take care of my own needs, I will be keeping a reasonable amount in reserve for my projects.

Anyone who has been procrastinating should speak up soon before I run out. I will not reorder until I have exhausted my personal supply - no way to predict when this will happen.

Maroon/Burgundy and Camel will be coming soon but no more Blue or Black for quite some time (unless someone wants to buy a real real real big piece).

Rick
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Guys - Its been 6 months since I posted asking for some cloth and I have gotten NO REPLIES!

Doesn't appear that anyone else here has gotten a reply for their request to buy grill cloth.

I honestly think that this source for cloth is too busy with other work and has closed ...

But Forum member svollmer has found another source -
    please check THIS THREAD instead
    http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...read.php?35045

Rick's original post was from Feb 2011 - and he has NOT replied in the thread since then
    I'm going to at least order some of the way cool orange cloth. I'll report back as soon as I have it. I'm not sure what the original weave was like, but I'll try to post some close-up pictures.

Seven Colors of Grille Fabric

I'm the seller on Ebay. I offer seven color choices shipped world wide and satisfaction guaranteed.

Please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Ebay listings: http://www.ebay.com/usr/huntley_classic_audio

Photos:
    www.huntleyclassicaudio.com

Thanks
    Steve Barnes
    847-612-1889

Thread Information