Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue And Black Grille Cloth

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
    Ummmm, without your new creation being made into a sticky / how is that any better than Ricks' original announcement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Earl K View Post
    Ummmm, without your new creation being made into a sticky / how is that any better than Ricks' original announcement ?
    It is a sticky...

Widget

Grillle Cloth

UPDATE - All recent orders from within the U.S. have been shipped. All overseas orders will be shipped this coming Monday via USPS.

UPDATE - The remaining cloth supply is lower than I realized. I have approx. 36 yards of Blue available for sale and 82 yards of Black. Since I put this whole deal together to first take care of my own needs, I will be keeping a reasonable amount in reserve for my projects.

Anyone who has been procrastinating should speak up soon before I run out. I will not reorder until I have exhausted my personal supply - no way to predict when this will happen.

Maroon/Burgundy and Camel will be coming soon but no more Blue or Black for quite some time (unless someone wants to buy a real real real big piece).

Rick

Rick, just trying to make it

easier: after reading your post I thought I should clarify that I want your 2 yard black cloth package, to be sent via usps Priority to the address in my previous message.

Thanks!

Bernie

I am interested in buying some of the black JBL grill cloth for a set of 4311 monitors. Cost with shipping?

Thanks,
    Jack

Any word on the camel colored? Thanks!

Hi Rick,need some blue,send you a pm.

Blue / Black "Zilch" Cloth

Hello Rick,

I tried to send a PM a couple weeks ago but might not have managed to do so properly.

I am interested in purchasing some blue grill cloth.
    I currently have three sets of JBL speakers which could use new cloth

L100's - grill frames pristine just foam is gone
    4311B's - okay but could use better cloth to show off the nice cabs
    and don't laugh
    C40 Harkness cabs, all original but the cloth is sagging, thought I could spruce up the mid century look (and of course I'll save the originals)

I have never recovered grills before so am unsure how much fabric is need for these projects. I can sew, glue, and staple so it should be an adventure.

Thanks,
    Steph

Try giving him a shout in This Thread.

Camel Grill Cloth

Quote Originally Posted by saeman View Post
    UPDATE - All recent orders from within the U.S. have been shipped. All overseas orders will be shipped this coming Monday via USPS.

UPDATE - The remaining cloth supply is lower than I realized. I have approx. 36 yards of Blue available for sale and 82 yards of Black. Since I put this whole deal together to first take care of my own needs, I will be keeping a reasonable amount in reserve for my projects.

Anyone who has been procrastinating should speak up soon before I run out. I will not reorder until I have exhausted my personal supply - no way to predict when this will happen.

Maroon/Burgundy and Camel will be coming soon but no more Blue or Black for quite some time (unless someone wants to buy a real real real big piece).

Rick
    Do you have any Camel grill cloth available?

George

Grill Cloth

Am a newbie looking for cloth for a pair of L300's I'm going through and want to make presentable enough to move out of the basement. Far too nice for the dungeon! Would be happy with most any original shade. Does anyone know of other sources? Have PM'd Saeman and not heard anything. Also, anyone know a source for JBL grill badges? A thousand thanks! Ken

Hi there ,

http://jbl43.com

Just email Kenji for all your needs .

Rich

Blue Cloth

[QUOTE=saeman;284451]I've received a number of inquiries asking if I still have grille cloth available. I'm thinking this thread is buried too deep for some to find it so this post will move it back on top for a while.

Yes - plenty of cloth available. I recently filled a few orders but the supply will not dwindle any time soon. In the future I might eBay some of the Black as there's more than enough for me and all of the forum member's needs, however I will keep enough Blue and Black to cover reasonable demand.

Thanx - Rick[/QUO

Hello,
    Do you still have some blue cloth?
    Nibbe

He has been around here:
    Last Activity
    03-22-2013 06:19 PM

[QUOTE=nibbe;346226]
    I've received a number of inquiries asking if I still have grille cloth available. I'm thinking this thread is buried too deep for some to find it so this post will move it back on top for a while.

Yes - plenty of cloth available. I recently filled a few orders but the supply will not dwindle any time soon. In the future I might eBay some of the Black as there's more than enough for me and all of the forum member's needs, however I will keep enough Blue and Black to cover reasonable demand.

Thanx - Rick[/QUO

Hello,
    Do you still have some blue cloth?
    Nibbe
    Basement: JBL SVA-1800 and 2226H DIY Enclosures Computer room: Control-5:Control SB-2 Living room: JBL 240ti

Black cloth

I originally made notice for this cloth in the General Information section but it should be in DIY. Too late to move it now.

Both colors are cut, boxed and ready to ship. I have already filled a few of the early orders and they are on their way.

To cover the needs of most users I have pre-cut the cloth into 2 yard, 3 yard and 5 yard pieces. I can also cut larger single pieces as the need arrises.

Price is $15/yard plus the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Rick
    I would like to buy black cloth for a pair of 4341.
    Thanks
    Nibbe

Thread Information