Thread: W.C. musik

W.C. musik

so even growing up, my parents always had some sort of radio in the Water Closet...and books....so you could take a cr*p , read a little and catch up on the news.

When I got my house, we've always had an FM or boombox connected to a switched outlet in the WC....they've all died. so I was thinking of better quality and decided to move the Advent 400 mono FM receiver and matching Advent speaker in there....WOW , good sounding FM ......but then the commercials started ( rug sales , used car sales , debt reduction schemes etc) and I needed something better.

when installing the 400 I noticed that it has a tuner out port and an AUX IN with an RCA jack.....so I dug thru the cable archives and found a mono mini plug to single rca male....put it in , switched to aux and went to get the nano.

little nano never sounded so good....took a bath and caught the Mullholland Dr soundtrack and Beggars Banquet.....tunez in the tub....sounds wayy better than any iPod dock that I've ever heard (and built out of existing parts)
    Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

A visual for those that dont know

an Advent 400
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

Thread Information