Thanx in advance for your advice. I have a pair of 130a, n1200 and 175dlh's. I am planning to build a cabinet for these units. ideally the cabinets would be part of a 3 piece console looking system that would allow me to place my LCD tv on top. I want to also house my surround sound system along with my tube stereo/turntable system inside.
I need to build wife/room friendly.
In researching this system, it looks like plans on this site call for a 5 cubic foot cabinet with a 25 sq" port.
My question is about dimensions --- H x W x L of the individual speaker cabinets.
Thanx again for any tips/advice!
- How much can i "stretch" the cabinet?
- i am trying to build as low as i can.
- Are their dimensions/ratio's that i need to avoid?
- What is the ideal size cabinet to use with this combo?
- Is there a particular offset when mounting the 175dlh in relation to the 130a?
- Any grill cloth material to stay away from?