For several years member Zilch has been offering the original weave Blue cloth to Forum members here on the site. From conversations with him, he is near out of stock and does not intend to reorder and continue this service. I recently bought most of his remains and he has very little left for sale. Anyone interested should not procrastinate and contact him soon.

On that subject, I have located JBL's original manufacturer and intend to place an order soon for this cloth. I will also order the original Black material at the same time. Lead times are yet to be determined but I expect that there will be a period of time where there will be no cloth available for member use. My intentions are to order this material to cover my own needs in the future and I am not motivated in any way to make this a resale business. I will allocate a certain amount of the total to supply the needs of Forum Members, for as long as it lasts.

As Zilch knows, the minimum quantity requirements for placing an order is a ton of money up front, but there is no other choice if the supply of cloth is to continue. I will post again when I know that the cloth is on it's way.

Rick