I have a set of 1962 JBL C50 S8 Olympus speakers that I need to sell. I'm trying to figure their value. I did a bit of searching here and Ebay and I had no luck finding any others of this vintage. I see the later 3-way S8 and S8R mentioned a lot, not with the 2-way set up (does not look like they made the 2 way very long). I would like to know how the vintage and rarity of these would compare to the later S8 & S8R JBL's. Mine being a 2-way and the later Olympus C50's being 3-way.
I have all the original paperwork, tech sheets and brochure. No serial numbers on the speakers, the yellow JBL envelope list the serial numbers as 3 sets of numbers, which are most likely the serial numbers of the LE15A, 375 & LX5. the last number matches the LX5 serial number. I can see that the horns are blue on the outside of them and assume the other components are of like color.
The cabinets are decent, they have the original wood grills. The surrounds look original & intact on the LE15A's, harder than they should be and would need attention.
Any thoughts on comparing the two if they were in similar condition?

-Brad