Thread: G-734

G-734

Hello folks, Im not sure if Im in the right place-- I am brand new to the forum.
    I bought an old pair of G-734 cabs to rehab and found that the JBL parts people wont return me emails or calls? Anyway, I am looking for good aftermarket parts source. The 2416 horns are broken as well as the 65568 jack plates are mostly destroyed. I would love to restore to like new, but JBL replacement parts are just to crazy expensive--I mean if i could actually place an order.
    THANX!!!
    JW

JBL Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Styles Bytchly View Post
    Hello folks, Im not sure if Im in the right place-- I am brand new to the forum.
    I bought an old pair of G-734 cabs to rehab and found that the JBL parts people wont return me emails or calls? Anyway, I am looking for good aftermarket parts source. The 2416 horns are broken as well as the 65568 jack plates are mostly destroyed. I would love to restore to like new, but JBL replacement parts are just to crazy expensive--I mean if i could actually place an order.
    THANX!!!
    JW
    JW:

Is the 2371 horn broken or do you need a replacement diaphragm for the 2416H driver? I have several 2416H voice coils if that's what you're looking for.

Don't have any parts for you but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Bytchly View Post
    THANX!!!
    JW
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus, Ohio.

I do have some JBL parts, but more like the 2426 drivers and such like that.

Regards, Ron
    JBL Pro for home use!

Thanx Guys!

The horn lens's are broken around the screw holes, as well as blown diapgrams in the 2416H drivers. I have a pair of eminence drivers that will fit the bill but if not too cost prohibitive, i would love to be able to use the original drivers with repalcement diaphrams. I finally found some info that says the G-734 were originally "entry level" so i dont want to sink too much into these-- in fact someone said that the G in G-734 meant that thay were also meant to be guitar extension cabs which leaves me wondering if I shouldnt just part them out as-is.

Thread Information