First thanks for the input on the project for my kid, now am looking at messing with something for me. Just looking for input as to what would be the best combo..am far form expert a tinkerer would be more apt a description.

The cabs RTR towers (these have wrap around grills, 12" Passives, 10" Woofers, and dome tweeters. The crossovers and all the drivers are good the woofs and passives need refoaming of course. Other than that idk cannot find any info on them at all) But am not planning on using those. The passives maybe.

I have a pair of JBL R133 xovers with controls, low end options 10" Celestion (DL-10) woofers, with refoamed rtr passive rads or Sansui 12" SP-910M woofers and 10" JBL passive rads.

For the mids (will go in the tweeter slot will have to enlarge cutout) idk, have CV AT-10, 12, PW-7H mids, Design Acoustics PS-9 5 1/4" Mids, JBL LX500 mids, and some others like dayton aluminum cones etc...

Going with Optimus Di-Pole Linaeum Tweets on the top of the cabs.

And is there a market for RTR components? Am planning on refoaming the woofers and put through some paces (as have had woofers with bad foams, that worked for a while when redone then failed, so would want to make sure they are good before putting on the block)

Thanks in advance.