OK, the amp arrived yesterday. Its unpacked and sitting on a shelf, waiting to be racked this evening! I saw the amp has speakon outputs and I had to run and get two connectors! I prefer binding posts and banana plugs, but this is what the amp has!

So far, I see the amp has a generous power supply, alot of filter storage caps, and thats a good thing! I also find the cooling topology to be very interesting! The fan draws air through the front, right up and over the output transistors, and exhausts the air through the side vents!

The amp has a very WHITE faceplate, and I thought, according to the pictures it was silver, but its white! Its also a very compact unit, two rackspaces high, 10in deep, and this is really compact considering the amp delivers 600wpc@4 ohms!

Since Im open and running right now, the amp wont be racked until around midnight or a little after. At the time its hooked up, I will check all connections and once i am sure I have hooked it up right, I will turn it on. Then I will listen to the system for about an hour or so, after which I will post a preliminary first reaction to the amp! Be patient, this will be several hours away yet!

Thats all I can say for now, but Ill be back!