Thread: Pandora Listeners?

Pandora Listeners?

Any other Pandora listeners out there?

I'm on a computer most of the day at work and listen to Pandora quite a bit. I just upgraded to Pandora-One, their paid service, and get the tracks streamed at 192kbps. The sound is really decent. Otherwise you can try it for free at a lower streaming rate and it still sounds pretty good.

I like the service, but sometimes end up hearing the same songs repeated a bit from day to day so I'm looking for new station ideas.

If you have a favorite station it's easy to share.

Here is one I'm listening to now.

Dire Radio

To share your own, get the station set up in Pandora then go to share with a friend from the options menu.

I emailed the link to myself and then copied it to the post.

lets just say I am a paying member and get more than my money's worth.

Mark
    Changing to Legacy Audio and started with a Silver Screen HD for my center between the 250TIs

Pandora is the greatest thing for music since Les Paul, Leo Fender and Jim Marshall.
    There are two theories to arguing with women, but...neither has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by John W View Post
    I like the service, but sometimes end up hearing the same songs repeated a bit from day to day so I'm looking for new station ideas..
    A friend of mine introduced me to Pandora, it has a lot of great qualities but at least for me there is something missing. I agree that it can be fairly repetitive & it does seem to push new releases, after a while it seems to play the same tunes from the same artists. But it has brought a couple of new bands to my attention.
    The whole concept is a good one, but it would be nice if they took it a bit further. Another point that is a bit frustrating at times is the fact that there are no rewinds, it is free so....

Dire Radio- Hi John! I thought you were giving us a link to a separate Dire Straits radio, now that would be cool!
    I'd sign up for that
    Just Play Music.

I'm into it...I did the upgrade too and yeah, I've occasionally heard artists I was unaware of and enjoyed. The fact that you can ask for an artist or genre and get music focused to it is a really good idea. I hope it expands both artistically and sonically!

Thread Information